Order a bin

If you move into a house in Croydon, the previous resident should have left the bins for you. If they haven't, you will need to order a replacement.

Ordering of new bins suspended

Bin orders have been suspended to allow our service to support other priority services. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

New builds and house conversions

Bins for new builds and house conversions are the responsibility of the managing agent, developer or owner and they should contact us to order new bins. We need 1 month notice for delivery of new bins.

Order bins for new builds and conversions

Read our new builds and conversions waste management guidance for architects and developers.

Bins must be located within 20 metres of the collection vehicle. If this is not possible, the driveway leading to the bin store must meet highway standards. 

For more information contact newbuildbins@croydon.gov.uk.