Report a garden waste collection problem
Report a missed collection
If your garden waste collection is missed you must report it within 2 working days starting at 10pm on the day of the collection.
If we missed your collection by mistake, we will reschedule collection for within 48 hours after you report the problem.
We will not return if the collection was not our mistake – for example if your garden waste bin was:
- not left for collection at the front of your property
- contaminated with something other than garden waste
- over-filled, preventing the lid from closing
- too heavy from waste being compacted
- in your back garden
- locked behind a gate or door
In these cases we will put a tag on your bin to explain why it was not collected. You can also find the reason it was not collected in My Account. You will have to wait for your next scheduled collection.