Recycling and waste collections are taking place but with a reduced workforce. Collections of general waste and food waste are being prioritised.
Your recycling or waste may be collected later than usual - if your collection is missed, please leave your bins at your normal point of collection. We will try to return in the coming days to empty your bins, but you may have to wait until your next scheduled collection.
Your collection days are also available in My Account.
Leave your bin:
- out by 6am on your collection day
- where it can be seen easily
- at the front of your property
We will not collect your bin if it:
- is not left for collection at the front of your property
- contains waste that should be in a different bin
- is over-filled and the lid does not close
Check the rules for collection of each of your bins to make sure we are able to collect them.