Rubbish and recycling collections are taking place with a reduced workforce, with food and rubbish prioritised.
Your collection may be later than usual. If your collection is missed, leave your bins at your normal collection point. We will try to return, but you may have to wait until your next scheduled collection.
Check your collection days
Your collection days are also available in My Account.
Leave your bin:
- out by 6am on your collection day
- where it can be seen easily
- at the front of your property
We will not collect your bin if it:
- is not left for collection at the front of your property
- contains waste that should be in a different bin
- is over-filled and the lid does not close
Check the rules for collection of each of your bins to make sure we are able to collect them.