How to get parking restrictions suspended
You can apply for either a dispensation or a suspension:
- a parking dispensation is for parking on yellow lines
- a suspension is to temporarily lift limits on the use of a parking bay
You can apply for a dispensation if you need to park your vehicle in an area with parking restrictions while you carry out work or attend an important function at a specific address. This might be needed in cases such as:
- building works
If you want to deposit a skip on any road, you will also have to buy a skip licence.
- administration charge: £40
- suspensions - central controlled parking zone (CPZ) bays: £40 per day
- suspensions - all other parking bays: £30 per day
- parking on single yellow lines: £30 per day
- administration charge: £50
- suspensions - central controlled parking zone (CPZ) bays: £60 per day
- suspensions - all other parking bays: £50 per day
- parking on single yellow lines: £50 per day
- parking dispensation - we need a minimum of 5 working days prior to the required date.
- parking suspension - we need a minimum of 5 working days prior to the required date
Payment must be made before the dispensation or suspension will be actioned.
How to arrange a dispensation or suspension
You can call us or email us to arrange a suspension or dispensation. Please provide a landline telephone number if possible so we can call you back to take payment.